The most important thing is the welfare of our guests and our staff. The Park Hotel San Jorge complies fully with all regulations and guidelines regarding hygiene, risk prevention and safety issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
Spain is easing its lockdown restrictions in various stages. The Park Hotel San Jorge is reopening in stage 1, when hotels are allowed to reopen, albeit with a series of limitations which we hope you will bear in mind. These limitations will undergo changes, according to the instructions given by the Spanish government and the stage reached by the Girona Healthcare Region, where Park Hotel San Jorge is located, and we will provide updates in this section.
Services available from 18 May
The following services will be available when we reopen:
- Accommodation (all rooms in the Belladona, Mar, Mirador, Family Suite and Supreme Suite categories have sea views and a balcony to make your stay more pleasant and relaxing).
- Breakfast: Continental and à la carte breakfast will be available. Breakfast can be served in your room or on the terrace.
- Dinner: Dinner will need to be booked. It can be served in your room or on the terrace.
- Terrace with sea views (furniture has been rearranged to ensure safe distances between tables).
The following services will not be available when we reopen in stage 1:
- Restaurant (expected to reopen in stage 2)
- Snack bar (expected to reopen in stage 2)
- Common indoor areas
- Swimming pool
Our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection
Standards of hygiene, cleanliness and disinfection are one of our priorities and we are introducing additional measures to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in transit areas and parts of the premises used frequently by guests and staff.
- Rooms: rooms are cleaned and disinfected after guests leave and before the arrival of the next guest, special attention being paid to surfaces which are touched frequently.
We have also reduced the amount of fabric in rooms and eliminated bathroom amenities (these are available from Reception) and some decorative items.
- Public spaces: these spaces are cleaned and disinfected more frequently, special attention being paid to the Reception area, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, sanitiser gel dispensers and room keys, among other items.
- Training: all staff have received training in procedures to deal with Covid-19 and the relevant hygiene protocols.
Our commitment to safety
The following are among the measures we have introduced:
- Distance indicators have been installed to ensure the minimum safety distance is respected and prevent concentrations of people in busy areas.
- All our employees have the necessary PPE. Assessments of occupational hazards have been carried out to ensure it is suitable.
- Guests are encouraged to use cards to pay.
- Floor and maintenance staff will only provide service when guests are not in their rooms.
- Procedures are in place to deal with any cases in which an employee or a guest develops symptoms suggestive of Covid-19.
Free cancellation policy: more flexible than ever
All bookings are covered by a flexible cancellation and changes policy and can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hours before you are due to arrive. Book with peace of mind and no obligation!