(All rooms in the Belladonna, Sea, Mirador, Family Suite and Supreme Suite categories have sea views and a balcony to make your stay more pleasant and relaxing)
PARK HOTEL SAN JORGE
The well-being of our guests and workers is the most important thing. The Park Hotel San Jorge complies with all the guidelines and hygiene, prevention and safety measures established by the Ministry of Health of the Spanish Government.
IMPORTANT: from Friday, December 3, it is mandatory in Catalonia to have a Covid certificate to access inside bars and restaurants.
To make your stay more comfortable, our reception staff will ask for your certificate during check-in. If you do not have it, you will not be able to use the interior restaurant spaces, but we have spaces enabled on our terrace with sea views.
In addition, as of December 24, the following measures come into force:
- Curfew between 01.00 and 06.00
- Tables in restaurants can be for a maximum of 10 people.
Currently most of our services are up and running, although some have adapted to the “new normal”. We offer the following services:
It is in buffet format. They must book a time slot during check-in between 07:45 and 10:30.
Open from 7.30pm to 10pm. There is a letter or half board menu.
(available from 1:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.).
(The furniture has been rearranged respecting the safety distances between tables).
(respecting the safety distances and with the capacity reduced to 50%)
Maximum capacity of 3 people at a time. Is not necessary previous reserve. Please disinfect the machines after use.
Both the spa circuit and the massage service are offered. Necessary prior reservation.
Open from 12 a.m. to 11.30 p.m.
Our commitment to cleaning and disinfection
Hygiene, cleaning and disinfection standards are one of our priorities, with this objective we implement additional measures to guarantee the safety of our guests and workers.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in transit areas and parts of the premises used frequently by guests and staff.
- Rooms: rooms are cleaned and disinfected after guests leave and before the arrival of the next guest, special attention being paid to surfaces which are touched frequently.
- Public spaces: these spaces are cleaned and disinfected more frequently, special attention being paid to the reception area, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, sanitiser gel dispensers and room keys, among other items.
- Training: all staff have received training in procedures to deal with Covid-19 and the relevant hygiene protocols.
Our commitment to safety
Some of the measures implemented are the following:
- Distance indicators have been installed to ensure that the minimum safety distance is respected and prevent concentrations of people in busy areas.
- All our employees have the necessary PPE. Assessments of occupational hazards have been carried out to ensure it is suitable.
- Guests are encouraged to use cards to pay.
- Floor and maintenance staff will only provide service when guests are not in their rooms.
- Procedures are in place to deal with any cases in which an employee or a guest develops symptoms related to Covid-19.
Free cancellation policy: more flexible than ever
All our rates have a flexible cancellation and modification policy, being able to cancel or modify up to 48 hours before arrival so that you can make your reservations with complete peace of mind and without commitments.