The most important thing is the welfare of our guests and our staff. The Park Hotel San Jorge accomplishes all the regulations and guidelines regarding hygiene, risk prevention and safety issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
Due to the actual restrictions for the COVID-19, we offer the following services:
- Accommodation (all rooms in the Belladona, Mar, Mirador, Family Suite and Supreme Suite categories have sea views and a balcony to make your stay more pleasant and relaxing).
- Breakfast: It is an assisted buffet where our staff will serve you anything you want from our assortment. During the check in it is mandatory to book the time zone. Breakfast room is open only from 07.45 to 10.30h according to the actual restrictions.
- Restaurant Mar Brava: Open daily from 13.00 to 22.30h. During summer our restaurant service is offered at out outdoor terrace.
- Room service (available from 13.00 to 22.30h).
- Terrace with sea views (furniture has been rearranged to ensure safe distances between tables).
- Common indoor areas (respecting the security distances).
- Fitness room: Maximum capacity of 3 people at the same time. Reservation not needed. We kindly ask you to disinfect the machines after using them.
- Winter&Summer Colours Spa: Spa circuit and massage service available. Necessary to book in advance.
Our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection
Standards of hygiene, cleanliness and disinfection are one of our priorities and we are introducing additional measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in transit areas and parts of the premises used frequently by guests and staff.
- Rooms: rooms are cleaned and disinfected after guests leave and before the arrival of the next guest, special attention being paid to surfaces which are touched frequently.
- Public spaces: these spaces are cleaned and disinfected more frequently, special attention being paid to the reception area, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, sanitiser gel dispensers and room keys, among other items.
- Training: all staff have received training in procedures to deal with Covid-19 and the relevant hygiene protocols.
Our commitment to safety
Some of the implemented measures are as follows:
- Distance indicators have been installed to ensure that the minimum safety distance is respected and prevent concentrations of people in busy areas.
- All our employees have the necessary PPE. Assessments of occupational hazards have been carried out to ensure it is suitable.
- Guests are encouraged to use cards to pay.
- Floor and maintenance staff will only provide service when guests are not in their rooms.
- Procedures are in place to deal with any cases in which an employee or a guest develops symptoms related to Covid-19.
Free cancellation policy: more flexible than ever
All bookings are covered by a flexible cancellation and changes policy and can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hours before you are due to arrive. Book with peace of mind and no obligation!