The most important thing is the welfare of our guests and our staff. The Park Hotel San Jorge complies fully with all regulations and guidelines regarding hygiene, risk prevention and safety issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
Spain is easing its lockdown restrictions in various stages. The Park Hotel San Jorge reopened on phase 1, when hotels were permitted to reopen.
We have reopened the several services the hotel offers and adapting us to the new normality. In this section you will find all the updated information in order to let you enjoy your stay at Park Hotel San Jorge.
Currently, almost all of our services are available, even though we have adapted them for your maximum comfort and security:
- Accommodation (all rooms in the Belladona, Mar, Mirador, Family Suite and Supreme Suite categories have sea views and a balcony to make your stay more pleasant and relaxing).
- Breakfast: It is an assisted buffet where our staff will serve you anything you want from our assortment. In order to avoid mass of people, during the check in it is mandatory to book the time zone.
If you wish to have breakfast in the privacy and comfort of your room, we can bring it as room service for a supplement of 5€ per person.
- Dinner: For dinner we offer two options, either our à la carte Xiringuito (available steadily from 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.), with a casual offer based on tapas, salads and some of our specialities; or our half board menu with a price of 30€ that includes starter, main and dessert (drinks not included).
It is mandatory to book in advance. We have also established turns in order to avoid mass of people.
- Lunch: Our à la carte Xiringuito is available for lunch at our terrace. It is not necessary to book.
- Terrace with sea views (furniture has been rearranged to ensure safe distances between tables).
- Common indoor areas (respecting the security distances).
- Swimming pool (open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and respecting the security distances between sunbeds which has reduced the capacity of the swimming pool).
- Massage service: it is mandatory to book at the hotel front desk.
- Circuit Spa: includes jacuzzi, Finish sauna and three sensation showers. With the new hygiene and safety measures, the Spa circuit is reserved exclusively for your family unit. The price is 45€ for 40 minutes of access (family units up to 8 people. Access from 16 years old). Available from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and with prior reservation at the hotel reception.
- Fitness room:available from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. It must be booked in advance at the hotel reception and costs 5€ per hour. Reserved exclusively for family units.
The following services are currently not available:
- Cloakroom (with the aim to avoid the contact with the luggage of the other guests)
Our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection
Standards of hygiene, cleanliness and disinfection are one of our priorities and we are introducing additional measures to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in transit areas and parts of the premises used frequently by guests and staff.
- Rooms: rooms are cleaned and disinfected after guests leave and before the arrival of the next guest, special attention being paid to surfaces which are touched frequently.
We have also reduced the amount of fabric in rooms and eliminated bathroom amenities (these are available from Reception) and some decorative items.
- Public spaces: these spaces are cleaned and disinfected more frequently, special attention being paid to the Reception area, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, sanitiser gel dispensers and room keys, among other items.
- Training: all staff have received training in procedures to deal with Covid-19 and the relevant hygiene protocols.
Our commitment to safety
The following are among the measures we have introduced:
- Distance indicators have been installed to ensure the minimum safety distance is respected and prevent concentrations of people in busy areas.
- All our employees have the necessary PPE. Assessments of occupational hazards have been carried out to ensure it is suitable.
- Guests are encouraged to use cards to pay.
- Floor and maintenance staff will only provide service when guests are not in their rooms.
- Procedures are in place to deal with any cases in which an employee or a guest develops symptoms suggestive of Covid-19.
Free cancellation policy: more flexible than ever
All bookings are covered by a flexible cancellation and changes policy and can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hours before you are due to arrive. Book with peace of mind and no obligation!