The most important thing is the welfare of our guests and our staff. The Park Hotel San Jorge fully complies with all regulations and guidelines regarding hygiene, risk prevention and safety issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health.
It is important to point out, that we can offer our services only to the hotel guests.
On January 4th, the Catan government has decided to apply more restrictions on order to fight against COVID-19. These new restrictions will apply from 7th to 17th January included. The most noted restriction is the municipal confinement.
Due to these restrictions, we offer the following services:
- Accommodation (all rooms in the Belladona, Mar, Mirador, Family Suite and Supreme Suite categories have sea views and a balcony to make your stay more pleasant and relaxing).
- Breakfast: It is an assisted buffet where our staff will serve you anything you want from our assortment. During the check in it is mandatory to book the time zone. Breakfast room is open only from 08.00 to 09.15h according to the actual restrictions.
- Terrace with sea views (furniture has been rearranged to ensure safe distances between tables).
- Common indoor areas (respecting the security distances).
- Fitness room: available from 08.30h a.m. to 7 p.m. It must be booked in advance at the hotel reception and costs 5€ per hour. Reserved exclusively for family units.
The following services are currently not available:
- Mar Brava restaurant: Currently our restaurant is closed, and we don’t offer lunch and dinners. Our front desk staff will be able to recommend you some restaurants which can offer the delivery service.
- Mar blau bar: Our bar is also closed. A vending machine is available at the lobby. We also offer a complimentary coffee machine.
- Spa: both spa circuit and massages
- Cloakroom (with the aim to avoid the contact with the luggage of the other guests)
- Swimming pool
- Room service
It is important to highlight that Catalunya has applied a curfew, and it is forbidden to go out on the street from 10pm to 06am.
Our commitment to cleanliness and disinfection
Standards of hygiene, cleanliness and disinfection are one of our priorities and we are introducing additional measures to ensure the safety of guests and staff.
- Hand sanitiser gel is available in transit areas and parts of the premises used frequently by guests and staff.
- Rooms: rooms are cleaned and disinfected after guests leave and before the arrival of the next guest, special attention being paid to surfaces which are touched frequently.
We have also reduced the amount of fabric in rooms and eliminated bathroom amenities (these are available from Reception) and some decorative items.
- Public spaces: these spaces are cleaned and disinfected more frequently, special attention being paid to the Reception area, lifts and lift buttons, door handles, sanitiser gel dispensers and room keys, among other items.
- Training: all staff have received training in procedures to deal with Covid-19 and the relevant hygiene protocols.
Our commitment to safety
The following are among the measures we have introduced:
- Distance indicators have been installed to ensure the minimum safety distance is respected and prevent concentrations of people in busy areas.
- All our employees have the necessary PPE. Assessments of occupational hazards have been carried out to ensure it is suitable.
- Guests are encouraged to use cards to pay.
- Floor and maintenance staff will only provide service when guests are not in their rooms.
- Procedures are in place to deal with any cases in which an employee or a guest develops symptoms suggestive of Covid-19.
Free cancellation policy: more flexible than ever
All bookings are covered by a flexible cancellation and changes policy and can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hours before you are due to arrive. Book with peace of mind and no obligation!